How to solve a problem?

Every one of us have different kind of problems but we need not ot worry because whilr we aare still alive there is always hope. And although we cannot move forward without looking the past it is advisable not to live it forever. We still have to move on. There are simple tips solving a problem: 1.Believe that in every problem there is always a solution. 2.Keep calm. Tensions block the flow of your thinking power. Your brain does not operate efficiently if you stressed. 3.Dont force mind to produce on answer. Keep your mind relaxed so that the solution will open up and clear. 4.Gather all the veracious answers to the problem impartially, impersonally,& judicially. 5.List these facts on proper it clarifie you think bring the various elements into ardely system. Thus the problem becomes objective,not subjective. 6.Pray your problem affirming that God will enlighten your mind. 7.Believe in God & seek for his guidance as he promised in psalm73 " thou will guide me by thu counsel. 8.Trust the faculty of insight & intuition. 9.Go to church & let your conscious works on the probelm as you attune to the mood of worship. Creative spiritual thinking has amazing power to give. 10.If yopu follow those stpes faithfully then the answer that develops your mind in the right answer to your problem. This are the simple tips thaaat I read in the magazine. Some tips I follow it but not aat all the time.How to solve your own problem? Did you followthis simple tips or you have your own idea on how to solve your own problem?
@rinaaus (1203)
Good tips. But i have some questions: 1. I'm not Christian, I don't go to church, so where i should go for praying GOD? 2. What if the problems still do not solve after finish ten tips here? What to do next?