Stop Racism

@NOCEagle (584)
Why are so many people racist...we all live on this planet...and eventualy we'll all die on it too....so why spend our time hating each other for the color of our skin?
i would love to see the day this stops. But I am sure I won't be around this long. This is not an issue to just stop. There is so much going on. People are racist in ther own race group. So how is this to stop?
@NOCEagle (584)
I guess we can just hope that it stops someday soon.
I know exactly how you feel. I saw the most offensive bumper sticker on some redneck's car today, and I really wanted to hit him. It said something to the effect of: If I had known this was going to happen, I would have picked my own cotton. And it had a rebel flag next to it. I thought that was particualarly ridiculous and people like him should be taken out of the gene pool. How can so much of the world still think like this neanderthal? We are all one people, wouldn't it make sense to focus all of the energy wasted on hate, on to something useful?
@NOCEagle (584)
Yea, racist people are just sooo ignorant.
@Force_Fed (748)
I agree. There are so many good reasons not to like a person. Their color or ethinicity is one of the dumbest. Force
@msqtech (15226)
great discussion we all need to simplify and judge character not other things