I finally made it in "todays top discussions"list!!!

@peanutjar (5211)
Ive been waiting for this day and its here!Im so happy i could....GOTCHA!!!A tap on the shoulder would be nice!Im coming up slowly behind you,so whatchout!!HE,HE,HE!!!I ll get you my prettys!!
@twoey68 (13651)
CONGRADULATIONS!! Keep up the good work. Have a good day!! AT PEACE WITHIN
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Its good that you are positive enough to have a positive attitude about reachg the top discussions, I never thought that I could reach it and I did get ther many times, its all because of the support of many mylotters.
@Zelmarq (12362)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thank you for the best response.
Peanutjar is a very positive person, that is one of the MANY qualities about her that I admire. She's really great! Love her to bits!
Woooooooo Hooooooooo! *does the happy dance* Way to go Peanutjar! I have made it on the list a few times and was pretty excited! That is great that you made it there! Which discussion was it for? Luv & Hugzz, Your Friend, PurpleTeddyBear.
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi PurpleTeddyBear! I can't even remember know,it's been so long,haha,like 3 months.I don't strive for that any more,hehe. Peanutjar:)
Ohhhh Oops! Sorry, I never realized the discussion was that old!
@subha12 (18452)
Its very nice. this is also one thing that i keep notice too. i only made there once or twice. I think its very less in this 11 months i am on mylot.Still I hope to be there again soon.
@peanutjar (5211)
It's only the once about a while ago and im happy that at least i did made it there once,haha. Peanutjar:)
yes, congratulations..you have said the magic words of MY lot and picked the right wording..so you go to the top of the class..i hope you much good fortune in the year of the RAT..lol..i am a Rooster..but last year was the year of the PIG...so let us hope fate smiles on us?