Free schoolarship in university in houston

August 9, 2006 7:53am CST
am called william from Uganda and i would like to get a Financial aid schoolarship in The University of Houston.i would a course in business Administration(1st Degree).So what can i do Assist?
1 response
@cyrux004 (949)
• India
9 Aug 06
There are two types of scholarships you can look into . The first is the RA Research Assistanship where you have to assist one of the lecturers here in his projects . Second is TA teaching assistanship where you have to take some classes to your juniors and assist them in their doubts , also correct test papers and all So , now to get this scholarship you must have a good carrer record and score well in the qualifying examinations