Theres a fire nearby!

Sunday Bonfire - A bonfire, the Tiki torches and a full moon. Oh and skeeters aplenty.
@webeishere (36353)
Yes there is a full moon. I've got my Tiki torches burning. Plenty of skeeters. And that fire.....It's Sunday evening. Grandpa Bobs bonfire night. Roasting me some marshmallows and a brat or two as well. It's really windy but what the heck. I've the hose at hand etc. Come out and roast a few brats or marshmallows with me. Open house at Grandpa Bobs. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@gabs8513 (48710)
Ok I will not ask what happened to the first one But here is my reply Grandpa Bob if I lived a lot closer to you I would be there sharing them with you
@webeishere (36353)
Hot Cinders - Gotta love the crackling of wood burning
There's a few airports nearby. I can pick ya up. HAHAHAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hahahahahaha ok see you in an hour lol
@Katlady2 (9920)
Darn it! I missed it again! I hope you had a few extra roasted marshmallows for me! Hey send me a reminder next time so I can get there before all the goodies are eaten, please? LOL
@webeishere (36353)
Ooooh Ahhhhh - lOVE STARING AT FLICKERING FLAMES.
Each Sunday around 6 p.m.
@Katlady2 (9920)
Kewl! I'll start driving now so I can get there on time. LOL
@wrdsofwisdm (1070)
Hopefully some of the skeeters got curious and jumped in. With all this dag nabbin rain, they are out with a vengeance. What flavor brat is your favorite Grandpa Bob?
@webeishere (36353)
Windswept - Flames being whipped around by the wind
Cheddar Brats all the way. Here's another photo. You can see how windy it was during the bonfire. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@mamasan34 (6521)
cheddar brats yum!
@squaretile (3833)
I read that there's going to be a red moon soon. But it's not going to be so visible from where I am. Glad that with your tiki torches and bonfire, you didn't set more than you wanted alight! It's the hungry ghost festival here for those who believe it. and they burn lots of joss paper and sticks. there was a fire in my neighbourhood last night, probably because of that! there were fire engines and the works blazing in. it was quite an event in the otherwise sleepy neighbourhood. no one got hurt, so that's good.
@webeishere (36353)
Tiki Torch and Bonfire - Tiki torch in foreground with my bonfire going
What is Joss paper anyhow? I've never heard of it. I love hearing other cultures festivals and traits etc. Fill me (us) in more please. Here's another shot of my night's fire and the Tiki torch. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~