freelance writing

Hi Everyone, I would like to ask people out there if you can recommend a site that pays article you submit? I am a member of essaywriters.com, frankly the topics are kind of stiff and topics are limited. I tried earning from those survey online but my location is does not allow me to earn as much. Hence, I am trying my luck in freelance writing. Any referral for sites that pay for articles submitted will be highly appreciated. Thanks so much!!
Hi there, our company, Writers@Work have just started to operate. I am looking for part-time article writers. If you are interested to give it a try, pls email me at hersmart4ever@gmail.com. We part direct to our writers' bank account every 10th and 25th of the month.
Are you still looking for writers?
@kennedee (156)
hello I suggest you to visit this site I found just yesterday. I'm talking about http://writers.ph/reseachfaq.php. Maybe this is what you arer looking for. This site also provide an on-line cotumer servive live on chat that can answer all your question. Goodluck and I hope hear good results from you soon. :)
Hi! Thanks for the info, I'll make sure to give you feedback as soon as i sign in. Thanks again.