10th Anniversary of The Death of Princess Diana

@lilaclady (28236)
Australia
10 years, I can't believe it has been 10years since this horrible day, where have all the years gone, so fast. I wonder where and what she would be doing today if thar dreadful accident did not happen, I feel so much for her two boys, I still can'tbelieve it has been 10 years....
@twoey68 (13651)
She was such an inspiration to us all. She did so much good for so many ppl. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@johnryanr (311)
condolence from it
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
It is unbelievable that Princess Diana has now been gone 10 years. I think most of us will remember exactly what we were doing when the news was released in the media - my hubby and I were out having dinner in Surfers Paradise and when we heard the news we felt literally sick and had to go home. What a waste of such a promising young woman - she had so much to give, and still had a lot of living to do. I think she would have gone on to to bigger and better things, fighting for sick children especially. She was a very special lady, that's for sure, and will never be forgotten; she is too deep in our hearts.