Newspaper

Which is the most reliable newspaper in your city/country? I am from Delhi, India. And as far as my knowledge is concerned the most reliable newspaper in Delhi is The Hindu.
In my country there are several newspapers which are leading. Some of them are Berita Harian, Utusan Malaysia and New Straits Times. For me, I prefer to read Berita Harian because I am used to read it since I was small. I like the contents because it is much more colorful, lol, that's not a good reason but yeah I like news to be followed by proof of pictures so that the stories would be much more interesting to read. As far as I know, all the three newspapers can be relied on. They are trusted by Malaysians for so long.
Thanks for the comment. I wish I could give best response to all who replied. But I can't. However I shall rate you comment. It's nice to have different newspapers that can be relied upon.
@AnythngArt (3304)
In the United States, it's definitely the "New York Times," with the "Wall Street Journal" being a close second (even though it is a conservative paper, they cover stories that no one else does...and they do it very well). Where I live, the "Chicago Tribune" is the leading paper, although again, it's a Republican slanted paper in the middle of a Democratic city, Chicago. They are always going after the mayor, but no one pays too much attention.
Ours The Hindu has Left inclination, but people like it because its news items are authentic. Thanks a lot for the comment. I'll read New York Times when I visit the US :-)
Thanks for the best response. Is your newspaper nation-wide or popular in certain cities?
The Hindu is available in almost all major cities. The Times of India and The Hindustan Times are also available almost everywhere, but The Hindu is the undisputed one in terms of quality.