VH1's Rock of Love: Who will Bret choose?

So it's getting down to the end and Bret has a choice to make. So who do you think he will choose? I thought Heather until this week (especially after she got a tattoo of his name). But now I think it's Jess, especially after their overnight "date". I see on Jess' Myspace that she lists she is "In a Relationship". Wonder if it's with Bret??? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=215157965
@jovimom (1576)
I hope it's Jess. I like her. I know that Bret is happy, I just so happened to be sitting in front of someone at his concert here in Indy that told me he was. She is the wife of the bassist of Ratt who was on tour with him....she wouldn't tell me who he picked though. She thinks Lacey is a BIT** and so do I. She is a demon-woman!! Why does Bret keep her on the show?! I didn't know Jess had a Myspace page....I'll have to check that out!
I'm with you, Jes is his best choice. She's definitely way better than Heather.