sarching any financial assistant to study in germany in master internal medicine

August 10, 2006 10:46am CST
i am graduate medical practioner from south asia.Is there any possibility to get grans or finalcial assistant for study in master in internal medicine or residency.what are process if possible and where i have to contact. as,i am very much keen to get my degree from EU country. i dont know germany and nighter i have given any licencing exam ,if needed.As about me i have passed my graduate in year 2001 and had 3 years of residency in my native country in department of medicine.Is there any chance like me student to get further study out there?? thank you
No responses