300 fights and stunts

if anyone is skeptical about seeing this movie, don't be. i was for the longest time, i'm not really into the whole gladiater type movies, but i found out that the main character (i forget his real name) actually did all his own stunts so i decided to check it out. this dude is pretty badass! he got huge in a matter of weeks i think they had him pack on like 12 pounds of muscle and he totally wrecks house in this movie. definitlyy have to give him some serious credit on this one. if anyone saw him at the stuntman awards you see he's more like a regular guy who's pretty funny and modest about himself. who knows that could change with more exposure. what do you think? anyone agree with me on all this?
ya its true but then the other guys were also soooo cool re.man i love th movie soo much and speaking historically the movie is not an exaggeration the screenplay and direction rocked the movie taking it beyond otheers leonidus(gerald butler) was wonderful.he portrayed what a real spartan king was hats off to the dude
@diillu (5122)
Well, this is the movie I was just totally impressed and got what I have expected. This is my best movie of this year. This movie is simply fantastic and I didn't know the fact that the lead actor performed his own stunt. But it is sure that he looks alot better in this movie. I just loved him and his perfomance in this movie. It is simply best. I must say that he has given his best shot in this movie.
The stunts and action in this movie were certainly impressive. I totally agree with you on this one.