Friend's husband going to have affair; should I tell?

@ayu_asks (104)
I know this guy he is an ex colleague. He introduced another gal to me as his friend. Somehow after chatting with her for a while she began telling me that she likes my married guy friend and want to be with her. She just found out he is going overseas for business trip and she is flying over to give him a surprise and join him for the nite. Should I rattle?? .... confused... myhandbaghaven.blogspot.com
That was terrible. If I am in your shoe, I will tell my friend right away as you heard her speak clearly and it looks like she has a ready made plan to seduce the man. She will be breaking hearts and a family. If you will tell your friend about it, maybe she could do something to avoid this thing from happening. Maybe it would be better if the hubby would be warned also.
@ayu_asks (104)
I know! it's terrible right! I also suspect that the gal deliberately telling me her intention so I would go and tell the wife and some how the family would fall apart. Bcoz some things that this gal is telling me is very direct. Too direct for somebody who wants to have affair. I mean if one want to have affair; one would be discreet right? I am still undecided, as I am overseas, the wife is in Singapore ~ can't imagine telling her on the phone. And I have no proof? what do I say? haiz. Also I dont want to get involved but my conscience is killing me, coz I am a wife too! shucks...