Songs in Bollywood movies?

Since i was a kid i watchng Bollywood movies but can't find single movie without songs.Many times they favour the movie they make richness to the movie and some of them spoil entair look of the movie.The same tredition is still following now a days also but following blindly the Directors and Producers to make big sets or foreign locations and Audias are also watching them.You know one thing they some times spoilink entair script to place songs in between the setuations.Do you encourage the acts like this in movies??
@roberten (3131)
I like most of the songs but I think no songs, no movies in Bollywood. I love Bollywood so I endure.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, though it was difficult I must say that I got you. No songs means no bollywood movies. These days directors even manage to put songs when someone is dying in the movie, songs while the hero's are fighting and songs when someone is dying. And without a song bollywood movies can't be that long. Sometime these songs really spoils the real plot of the movie. And also gets the watcher real bored instead of entertaining.
May be bollywood following in fromnt of movies because they can extaened the movie for long time.
@anonymili (3138)
I have to admit that songs in Bollywood films annoy me in general - when watching DVDs I tend to fast forward the songs to get back to the film. I have seen very few Hindi films without songs, I think the most recent one I recall seeing was EkLavya which was a lovely film.
@alisoni (90)
• Pakistan
.