are you related to anyone famous?

the only person I know im realted to is Gene Autry. besides that im not sure who else im sure were all related to a couple of famous people but do you know of any that you are related to?
@carmelanirel (20979)
That is awesome libertarianfreedom21.. I don't know if these people are that famous, but I have a distant cousin that was the attorney general when Kennedy was in office and I also have another distant cousin that writes books, a few that have been made into movies. One of the movies also starred Bruce Willis. And my Grandmother would talk about a revolutionary hero that we are related to and a county in Northern Ohio is named after him, Paulding County.
awsome i wish i had a war hero as a relitive prob do though just dont know about it.
Thanks for the BR..I didn't know any of this until about 4 years ago when I got in contact with a cousin after so many years of no contact..And it turns out, that he had been spending many years in digging up our family tree..
Thats awsome, i wish i could do that, but my family is real broken up and i wouldnt be able to go that far, I dont know maybe one day when i get money to do it.
My maternal grandmother was a Fonda, and we have distant relation to henry and jane fonda. My paternal grandfather was a hudson and his routes are traced back to the settlers and indians
oops i mean roots not routes
Thats so cool, do you ever wonder about them. I always wonder how my ancestors were and what they did.
Some day when i get a ton of time, i will do a full geneology tree. It will be cool