deep dark secret???

@vhenwood (1061)
I know everyone has one . . . it doesn't have to be anything bad or life altering . . .just something about you or something you do that nobody knows . . . I'll start . . . sometimes, I like the smell of my own farts . . . most the time they are bad enough to smell, very rarely to the stink. . . but when they do, I like the smell of them!!!
You are so funny and I know your being honest. I know of a person who farts in the tub. She loves to smell it. I thought she was just nasty and stink. But now reading this about you. I think she just likes to smell her farts. Thanks for the post and laugh. My secret or maybe not a secret. I hate to smell a stink persons house. I go to peoples house and it stinks.. I can't even drink from them. My daughter has to eat at home. I have a hand ful of people who she can eat from.
@vhenwood (1061)
thanks for the comment . . . .everyone has some little quirk! lol!