Have you seen these?

sanyo pink katana II - my pink phone.....
@mzz663 (2781)
Got my new cell phone, it's a Pink Katana II, love the pics it can take and all the options, the color of my phone is great....problem is...as far as i know, only sprint sells them....anyone know of another cell phone company I can go with that uses this phone?
@lightningMD (5932)
Cute phone. I think you might have to just stay with Sprint if you want that phone though.
@mzz663 (2781)
that's what I'm thinkin.....unfortunately it dont have a sims chip in it, or I'd be with another company like yesterday.
Im probably wrong about this but it kinda looks like the motorola razr. It looks very much like it. Do you know who makes the phone? Im sure more then just sprint sells them. Just do a little searching online.
@mzz663 (2781)
I haven't found anyone else that sells them yet. But you're right, it does look alot like a razr and was made as a kind of imitation, I guess. But I like the color it is better than the razr, I am disappointed that it dont have a sims chihp in it, though.
@dopey22girl (3324)
Woah those look pretty cool! I have the Motorola Razor. I remember when they used to be sooo popular but now they are like old news lol.
@mzz663 (2781)
yeah, I wanted a razor for a long time til I seen the color of these phones....my daughter has a blackberry and it's pretty cool, but its not in pink and she's had to send it back for another 4 times, there's alot of bugs in them that need worked out.