FLOWERS OR CHOCOLATES?-WHICH ONE WILL U CHOOSE FOR UR FIRST DATE?(urgent)

@anuj291 (575)
well which one will u prefer to give to ur gf/bf on ur first date will it be flowers,,chocolates,or something else? plz suggest people very important i need the advice,,or should i take somethin completely different
@theprogamer (10539)
Try a red rose and if you can find one a white rose. An Iris can do too. You can also try with it a few chocolates Elegant candies or marshmallows (probably better for later dates) Something else, a stuffed bear or animal (hopefully you're not dating a psycho) A ribbon or scarf, pink, yellow, white or turquoise (its different and good memory) Maybe a pendant but nothing expensive (for before date or when the date is good) A small picnic basket or bag full of some of these things, or light snacks (perhaps) Heh, all this and I'm still not taken. Good luck on the date Anuj
@theprogamer (10539)
You have to tell us how it went.
@anuj291 (575)
well firstly thank u all for ur responses,,,i really appreciate it it went grt ,,i gave her a bunch of red roses and i had plznned in such a way ,,that she got the choc as well,,as i had already told the place where we were gonna go,,to keep them and give them in a special way,,,so it was very nice thnx u guys was not possible without u guys thnx and tc
Definitely chocolates, I am a chocoholic, yep chocs everytime
@anuj291 (575)
well ppl u r confusin me...!!! but thanx for ur opinion
@diillu (5128)
In my point of view, flowers specially roses would make perfect gift on a first date. Flowers, roses has their own meaning, fragnance and effect on the other people. So, I think it is the best thing. Choclates or other thing are not quite effective as roses. So, best of luck with your date. I hope I'm not late to post this response.
@anuj291 (575)
no,,my dates on monday,so .. and thanx a lot
I as a lady would prefer flowers! A nice rose or two, or some tulips would be nice. Dont spend a fortune but get a couple nice flowers. She will appreciate it more and I think its more romantic!!
@anuj291 (575)
thanx a lot
@megumiart (3780)
I loooove getting flowers, but there are also some girls out there that hate it.
@anuj291 (575)
coool,,will keep that in mind thanx
@patgalca (15659)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I'd say no to the chocolates. Flowers are good. Even a single red rose is nice as opposed to a bouquet. I wouldn't give a bouquet of roses on a first date but maybe a bouquet of carnations or an assortment of flowers. But I think a single flower works just as well, especially if it is a girl giving it to a guy.
@anuj291 (575)
thanx a lot for ur advice
@darkaeon (466)
• Portugal
hi, i think that no one resists to flowers i think that is very romantic and very apropriate to a first date
@scorpio16 (1707)
Flowers are just great thing in the world. Noting can compare with this. Well, chocolate would be the next presentation and lot of things thereafter, slowly and gradually. So first thing to present would be only and only flowers.
well i never gone on any type of date. i donot why this happen to me. that i have never girlfriend in my life. but still i can give u suggestion. u can give a some flowers or maybe u can by some type of band. i mean friendship band.
I'd prefer chocolates so I can share it with others, my way of telling others about the romantic gesture of the person who gave it to me :)
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I have asthma so the flowers is not a good idea for a person to give me. I usually tell people up front that I have asthma. Most girls do like flowers though. I am not sure chocolates would be a good idea either because some are alergic to nuts or chocolate. Before you first date see if you can get any information about the person. Ok asking me was a bad thing I am not normal. I did get this really cute scooby doo keychain but I do love scooby doo. I also think a single rose is a nice idea. I think that if you are going on a first date with someone you know absolutly nothing about flowers is the only way to go. Good luck.
@ayou82 (3460)
I think i will choose Chocolates so when i get so bored, i got something to nibble while listening..coz i bet you cant eat flowers...so I go for chocolates...And see how sweet he could be...in picking the brand of chocolates...of course you have to demand a bigger ones on your first dates and the rest is history.
@anuj291 (575)
good one my frnd and thnx for the reply