have you done any cash payout in mylot??

@trex1988 (186)
i just attained 1.20$ in mylot...so i have lot to have a payout..what is your status?
@shooie (4985)
When I was in mylot all the time yes I made payouts I think about three times. It takes a lot but is rather fun. Like someone said earlier just make longer responses and such and that helps a alot. I don't even try to look for short cuts to make more money. It is a great place to learn things nd if you need information just ask and the answers pour in.
@trex1988 (186)
i am so happy that you have participated in most of my discussions,thanks a lot shooie..but there are peoples who participate in mylot only for money..in fact, am one one of them..i came only to mylot to earn money..but after coming here,i found it very entertaining and fun
@shooie (4985)
Nothing wrong with coming for the money nothing at all. It's fun...
@jtr115 (724)
In the few days I've been signed up at myLot, I've earned 18 cents. (Yay, I can quit my day job!) I've actually earned more on this site in a few days than on another site I signed up for a couple of years ago which promised me thousands in sales commissions.
@trex1988 (186)
oh! u just started only 40 discussions..so u have to start more discussion to earn more.i wish u all the success
@diillu (5121)
Welcome here, hope you will enjoy mylotting. It's quite hard to earn money in mylot but as soon as you figure out tips and tricks it is not that good. The main thing is to post more than one lines. This can earn you good money if you do so. Don't let your discussion lines any shorter than four lines. Well, I have already made my first payout and I'm already qualified for my second payout. I will get my money before october 15.
@trex1988 (186)
its cool to hear that u have made payout two times. congratsdo best..
@reeseyj (906)
My earnings are $6.8o. I have not had a payout yet.
@trex1988 (186)
i wish u to have ur payout soon..keep lotting