Gift suggestions

Daves kids at play - Grand kids making new friends in Broome
@mipen2006 (5528)
Australia
I live and work in Thailand, but have five grandchildren in West Australia, three in Broome, and two in Perth. My problem is to find original presents for these kids. Up to now my wife and I have usually sent clothes and DVDs. However it's becoming more difficult to buy clothes as they grow up, fashion, size etc. And sending large parcels is also getting expensive. I need your assistance with suggestions for gifts. The ages are: Boys 12 and 9. Girls 9,6 & 4. Thank you for any suggestions.
@freak369 (5123)
If there are stores that they like going to, consider gift cards. Some people say that they are non-personal type of gifts but you can't go wrong with them. They get to pick out what they want or like and can use them when they want to.
@mipen2006 (5528)
Unfortunately, I can't buy gift cards in Thailand that are redeemable in Australia. Good to hear from you again freak.