What color are your tennis shoes?

@guss2000 (2233)
I have a black pair of Airwalks, and 2 white pairs of tennis shoes. One of the white ones are lined in pink, and the other a silver trimming. I think that every time I get tennis shoes 99% of the time, they are white and maybe have some color on the trim, but not much. Do you always buy the same color tennis shoe? What color are your current ones?
The last 3 pairs of running shoes that I had were pink Nikes. This time I opted for white with blue trim. I just love the air max shoes with the air unit in the forefoot, under the ball of the foot. It feels like you have your slippers on all the time!
@guss2000 (2233)
Those sound soo comfy! If I had to walk alot and be on my feet, I think I would opt for something like that!
Thanks for best response! I should tell you, my shoes are still holding up well. You can get them at the Finish Line or Footlocker. They are expensive, but if you are on your feet much, they're worth the cost! And they wash up nice in the washing machine, too!
@guss2000 (2233)
You are very welcome! Pretty soon I will need a new pair of tennis shoes, but probably will get some payless specials. LOL I'm a stay at home mom, so I hardly ever have shoes on.
@sherrir101 (3676)
• Malinta, Ohio
I got a pair of Sketchers from my sister. They are my favorite tennis shoes. They are Neon Pink. She always gives me the best stuff.
@guss2000 (2233)
Sketchers are really good shoes. I've never personally owned a pair, but I know several people that wear that brand and they love them! Neon Pink Sketchers sounds cool!
Sherri, I'm glad you like "your" shoes! I know you were so surprised that I would give you some that were not all broken in! Love ya!
@guss2000 (2233)
Awwwww that's so nice ;)