if you know the your friend lie on you!!!!

Egypt
ok.. if one day you discover that your best friend is not say the truth and he told you abig lie and you believe him.. then you discovered it what will you do ? did you leave him or wat?
Hi, As on date I have a friend group which does not cheat me. Anyway as you have been cheated, I feel very bad for that. While making friends see that you create a friend circle which is not going to cheat you. So all the best for your future.
@diillu (5128)
A true friendship truly depends upon trust. So, I think when a best friend starts to lie then the friendship is no more true friendship. If my best friend would lie to me then I would try to know why he/she has to speak a lie to me. And if I find that situation reasonable then I think I would forgive them. But if I don't find it reasonable then I think we would no more be best friends again.
@terrych (1227)
That will make me sad, beacuse if we are friends, an I mean best friends he should have enough confidence on me ot tell me the true. If I discover him lying, I will talk to him and ask him why? what is wrong? after the talk I guess if he apologize and then we will stil be friends... I do not know if it ging to be the same...