How much money do you earn at My LOT?

How much money do you earn at My LOT since you first registered?
@icycute (47)
nothing,,, i relly dont know but i wish i can ern big here,, hope u guys can help me,, tnx to u all just send me a message tnx again
@darshakk (2142)
Well it depends on ur potential.... the more u post,the more u earn.... i have earned arnd 20 dollars...
@diillu (5121)
Welcome in mylot. Hope you will enjoy mylotting. I'm here in mylot from past couple of months and I have been enjoying alot. I have already made my first payment and that was around 17 dollors and now I'm in the way of my second payment which I'm receiving soon before the 15th of this october and which will be around 14 dollors. The main trick in mylot to earn money is to write more than 4 lines in every post you make. So, best of luck friend.
@ggaaiill (196)
Since I register a couple of months ago, I already earn an amazing 0$.72. But not complaining :) Am still earning, just a little slow.I tried to post and reply more than 20 a day however. I simply can't due to lack of time, and sometimes other topics doesnt interest me. So I just post to topic i like.
@raijin (10371)
Greetings ronskie, welcome to mylot. Well first of all, you need to participate more because your earning depends on your activity here. It would also help you if you know the rules and the guidelines of this site, so you won't get lost and make good ways to enjoy and earn more. You'll earn here mostly by posting, starting or responding on discussions. The important things to consider is QUALITY of your post, since the payment we receive are also based on these terms.. To know more about this sites guidelines, please take your time to read this link and hope you apply them in your everyday posting!;) http://www.mylot.com/o/guidelines.aspx