Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards - do you send christmas cards?
Do you send Christmas cards to everyone you know? Or do you just send them to people who send you cards? Or do you just not send any at all?
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
I send them to everyone I know, So are you watching the game??
Haha, you know it!
@Pose123 (21661)
Hi gradyslady, I have a list of people that I send cards to every year. Each year the list is getting shorter. I don't think young people send cards anymore. Blessings.
I have a list too, I'm young, but I love sending people mail and cards and things like that.
@terrych (1227)
No, I sometimes make christmas cards, and I give them away, but most of the time I do not send them...
@Dee351972 (743)
hi, i send some sometimes. it just depends on if i rember and stuff. but usaully just to a few family and stuff.
@sherrir101 (3676)
• Malinta, Ohio
I have a Christmas card list that I use. I probably send out 40 Christmas cards. I keep a list from year to year and add on as the year progresses. I just love Christmas. Bruce's family is Jewish, so I send Happy Holiday cards to them.
@stvasile (7316)
Last Christmas I sent e-cards to everyone in my address book. They had an environmentalist theme. I never send real cards.