Facebook. Yes Or No?

Hey, i was wondering if anyone out there has facebook, surely you do, most of you anyway, if you do, i'd love to add you as a friend if your on my friends list or interested in being a friend of mine, just send me a Message here and i'll send you the details as MyLot probably wouldn't be too happy if i included that into this discussion here. Also, i was wondering, if you do have it, what do you think of it? What are your favorite apps. how many friends on there do you actually talk about and so on? I LOVE the BFF *no it's not bad, it's Best Friends Forever* application, as well as the friends slide, drinks sender thing, the fun walls, message board, and so on, it's just really great, i'm not too into things like zombies and vampires on there because well it just doesn't hit my fancy, but i'll add them if a friend sends it to me and leave it for a few days to make them happy haha. anyway, hope to see a message from ya some time soon. and please do tell me what you think if you have experienced facebook.
Hi again.. Thanks for your warm response..and the acceptance on the friends request. I love connecting with fellow Canadians, especially those that are interested in metaphysics and 'other realms.' I grew up with this awareness through my mother and her father. It is 'in the genes' as they say. I posted a lengthy response to Darkwing's discussion when she sent me an e-mail and asked for my input. It will be most interesting to see what you come up with and I look forward to chatting with you more. We have MSN if you and Darkwing are ever available to chat on line. The phone package I have is a flat rate and we can talk 24-7 anywhere in North America. Unfortunately it does not include the U.K. Anyhow, we will see how everything unfolds and it great to meet you! Best regards, Raia
Hey hun, my msn is spitfire.179@hotmail.com it'd be wonderful to talk some more on there, kinda busy today, so not sure how much time i'll have for the day to chat but i'll definitely be around again in the coming days :) soon as i have the chance i'll go through that response you left :) sorry it's taken so long thus far
Well Greetings to a fellow Canadian..I am contacting you on this topic because we are not friends and I cannot send you a private e-mail so felt this would be the next best thing. I read your responses to DarkWings discussion about the little mite in the cemetry and felt compelled to contact you and ask to be added to your friends list. My comments and experiences were offered on DarkWing's site and my goodness gal..do we have a lot in common. So if you are wondering who I am and why I sent the request it is there. I also suggested to DarkWing that you check out the image of the child where there is a 'tree man' image in the background. There is an energetic presence in and around that and thought you might be able to bring that 'into the picture' as well. I respect you open, honest sharing of your personal experiences within energies and presences...there are many who have things occur but they are backward about discussing it openly. That was always part of my concern because my hubby and I work as life coaches and group leaders and as you probably have found some people find these things a little too 'wow-woo.' Anyway enough about that and on to the topic. Personally I have not had any experiences with facebook but my girl friend has and she really enjoys it. Her and her husband are in with the Lion's Club and took a trip with a group and they chat a lot in that forum. She seems happy with the way it is conducted and members there. So sorry, that is the extend of what I know of this topic..but if we become friends I am sure there will be lots of other things to chat about in all kinds of forums. Best regards, Raia
Hi hunni, i would definitely like to become a friend, and talk about this stuff more in detail, i'm very open with my experiences with the right people and am not worried what others are going to think of me because i know that if they saw the things that some of us have seen, they would probably either be scared out of their lives or free about it like myself. She told me about that tree person and i haven't had the chance to look, i'll be looking in a minute here again, and let you know what i see, i am definitely drawn in by these photo's. :) talk to you soon!
@rachael5760 (2770)
• Israel
I have facebook and LinkedIn. Please add me as a friend there. Message me for my name to search there. I'm new at both places. I'm interested in promoting my freelance work at both sites. Does it really work? Thanks!
facebook really isn't a good place to promote anything because it just ticks off people who are supposed to be your friends, as you can't really communicate with anyone on there without being their friend.
@mimpi1911 (25475)
Hi sweetie, I have recently opened up an account in Facebook and finding it to be quite interesting. However, I am yet to explore all those you have mentioned, only have Super wall in my profile. Yes, I am pretty much interested in friendship and learn new addons. Looking forward to your friendship. smiles...
ahh yes the super wall, it's definitely awesome, send me a message or a request and we can add eachother :)
@Eskimo (2317)
I'm not a member of Facebook, or Bebo, or most of the others, as I've always thought these social networks are for younger people, although I was recently persuaded by a number of Mylot members to join Yuwie I now spend some time on both sites.