how do you think about yourselt?

China
when person give birth to the wortld it is a succussful. as we know there are lots of sperm to compete . and at last we as the a sperm win the battle to exist. but after we are here in the world. we have to do more. when we feel we are good enough it is real? i think i can do something. but i don't think i am a succussful man. why? i find there is no more time left when there is much work to do . but i think i am not lazy. i am doing something and i find there is likely msny. but when the night came, i know i do nothing even though i busy to do . but i can't know what i have done . it is despressed. how do you think about you? you can say some other idea too.
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
How to i think about myself???!! I think i am a good person, a happy mother and wife. Sometimes i ask to much things in the same time, if i can not do that makes me stress ^_^;; I proud with all i have now, and i proud being myself.
you are self-condidence. thank you for your response.