Where is love and affection?

In olden days when some body visit our house, all the members of the family will sit around them and will enquire about his welfare lovingly. Now the spirit of love and oneness is lost,totally. Wherever you go, you will find the differences and ,even on trivial matters. Riots and Wars are taking place in almost all parts of the world. The sanctity of human life is lost,and people are killed like ants and mosquitoes, by the demonic acts.. What do you think is the main culprit for such a transformation in the human attitude.. Will this ever change.. or will it become still worse?
@faith210 (11233)
Hi savenkaat! Yes, I also belong to the generation wherein men court women within the security of one's home. The family is being introduced and relationships between families grew and become stronger over time. It is more peaceful somehow then and people really stop and took time to talk and enquire about each others' life in the spirit of love and respect. However, I do notice all the evil happening all around the world and it is becoming sadder and sadder. I just hope people will stop playing gods and stop being unselfish and greedy for power, money and fame at the expense of other people. I really don't know if things will ever change and if it does, I sure hope it is for the better. Take care and have a ncie day.
yea.. Greediness and lust for money has pushed everything to the backstage.. and people are ready to sacrifice anything for sake of money..
@faith210 (11233)
Hi savenkaat! That is sad, isn't it? But let us still hope for beautiful tomorrows..and let us not really lose hope in humanity. Take care and have a nice day.