Praise the LORD! Hubby has recovered sight in one eye!

@kbkbooks (7028)
As most of you may know, my husband has been undergoing a series of surgeries for macular degeneration and cataracts. He has now had the cataracts removed from both eyes. They are still working on the the macular degeneration in the left eye. However, in the right eye, he has fully recovered his sight. For the first time in 50 years, he is now wearing NO glasses. He has been reading and watching television without the aid of any extra devices or tools. He can see the TV better than me with no glasses on! Medical science has come a long way. Even though there is still a lot of work to do on the retina of his left eye, the opthamologist fully expects him to recover his sight in that eye as well.
@gexi1987 (329)
congratulations!my friend.it's really amazing for your husband having such a perfect curation for his eye.you must have a extreemly jubilant days.and i'm quite sure that more spectacular and incredible miracles are waiting for you.
@kbkbooks (7028)
I am sure of it too. I am interested to see what they will do for his macular degeneration in his left eye. That is the worst one.
@elisa812 (3032)
That is so exciting!! Congratulations to you both! I have a family member who is going through something similar and has had several surgeries on his eyes in the past couple years too. Reading about your husband's success is very encouraging! Thanks so much for sharing his story. I'm glad that he's doing so well! :)
@kbkbooks (7028)
Thank you. I will keep you all posted on the progress with the left eye in days to come.