Favorite prayer?

Do you have a favorite prayer, mantra, etc? I like the "Alcoholics Anonymous" prayer to be honest, because it has a great message and anyone can live by it.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I have heard this prayer a time or two and I agree that it is very nice. My favorite prayer is definitely Psalm 139. It is very good, read it, it will bless you.
Thanks for your response & for sharing your favorite :)
@gradyslady (4055)
I've never heard of that one, do you think you could send it to me in a message?
Sure, check below, I'm posting it to another response.
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
my favorite would be the Our Father,
I like that too, It's one of the first prayers I learned.
@applsofgld (2506)
I don't have a favorite one, I guess b/c I do not repeat myself, I just talk to God like I'm talking to someone. Now I do love some very popular ones, like the Serenity Prayer, and I love to hear the little ones recite the God is great, God is good prayer, and Now I lay me down to sleep. I love your discussion topic, hope you are having a very blessed, wonderful weekend my friend :)
I agree, sometimes when I pray it is not a formal prayer or anything, it is just my thoughts! I like the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep prayer too although it is kinda morbid! "If I die before I wake..."
I like the Serenity Prayer but have altered it somewhat to fit my diety and my preference. "Goddess grant me the strength to change the things I can The patience to accept the things I cannot And the widsdom to know the difference." I also have a personal 'mantra' of which I remind myself when faced with people who, for whatever reason, refuse to hear what I am saying. "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." These two have gotten me through many frustrating times.
Thanks for responding, I like your mantra. I need to think of one for myself, I think sometimes I say "Okay deep breaths" to get through things...I used to have panic attacks and when I feel pressure building up I have to try to breathe.