Do you find that cottoncandy looks like pink insulation for a house??

@peanutjar (5211)
My grandfather told me when i was little not to eat it because it was insulation for a house,he just did not want me to get rotten teeth from all the sugar and you know kids,its hard to control not eating it,hehe.Have you been told that something was something else just so that we did not eat it?
...lol! Good one. ...My sister used to tell me tapioca pudding had baby guppy eyes in it. It worked for many years. ...Good thread. Peace be with you. =(^;^)=
@peanutjar (5211)
I cant eat tapioca pudding,it looks to much like something for me that i will not mention,hehe:)
...Thank you for the best response. I am honored. ...PBWY =(^;^)= Della
That is a pretty good comparison, that cotton candy looks like pink insulation. I do not like cotton candy because I had it several times as a child and got burned out on it. For years it would make me ill to even look at it. Now I can look at it, but have no desire to eat it. : ) Actually, my sister and I were told kind of the opposite about something. We were told peas were mini green basketballs so we WOULD eat them. It didn't work at all.
@peanutjar (5211)
Peas yucky when were a child.I hated peas and i think almost everychild did.:)
@gradyslady (4055)
Haha I never thought of it that way but now that you mentioned it, yeah it kind of does.
@peanutjar (5211)
Everytime i see insulation i think of cotton candy and have the erge to grab a piece,haha.:)
@3lilangels (4639)
thats too funny my friend,i always thought it looked like something but i never could figure what.and now that you mention this,you are so right.i will have to use that one for my babies too so they dont get bad teeth.pattie
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi,i started saying to my daughter stuff but shes too smart for some of the stuff,haha.She knows alot for her age and shes hard to trick.:)