Chocolate Mousse in a Different Shape

Mousse in the Shape of a Pyramid - I probably would have ordered the creme brulee, except that this chocolate mousse came in such an interesting shape. What an excellent finale to a wonderful night out.
@drannhh (15237)
I liked the dessert our local restaurant served us tonight so much that I wanted to share it with everybody. Although I cannot hand you a spoon and offer you a taste, I did the next best thing and took a picture. This chocolate mousse sits atop a drizzle of dark chocolate syrup along side raspberry puree. Instead of being scooped out of a rounded bowl, it is encased in chocolate in the shape of a pyramind. Inside, the mousse is very smooth and creamy. Have you enjoyed some memorable desserts at restaurants where you dined? What is the most unusual shape or most memorable desert you remember. I think your answers will make everyone hungry, but please be very descriptive and if you have photos, that would be great, too. What is your favorite dessert?
@secretbear (19460)
i love sweets too. ^__^ especially chocolate cakes. i love that pyramid-shaped mousse in the picture! its looks tempting. ^__^ the desserts that i can never forget are those we ate from an "eat-all-you-can" class restaurant which was laid on the table with amazing presentation. there was a little fountain of white and dark chocolate syrup and you can just dip anything there like the marshmallows and everything in the table. then they have this sort of pancake with sweetened banana slices inside and then topped with white and dark chocolate syrup. yum! i never got the chance to go back there though. it was a once in a lifetime experience. it was a treat from my former employer. ^__^
@drannhh (15237)
Such a nice treat! We used to live near the Culinary Institute of America and that was one of my favorite places to get a gourmet treat at reasonable prices.