New Season :)

@tyc415 (5706)
Tomorrow night, monday Oct.15, the new season begins. I am looking forward to it. What I have seen it is going to be another good season. Do other Little People Big World fans plan to watch this season?
@myfanwy65 (1030)
I am looking forward to it as well. I plan to watch at least the show tonight. I hope to get a new job soon so I have no idea what my schedule will be and if I will be able to watch it. But, they re-run it so much, I'm sure I won't miss much,if anything. I'll be able to see it eventually.
@tyc415 (5706)
Oh I have some nights that have more than one show on at the same time that I want to watch, thank goodness for DVR. Yes, they do have reruns of the show, usually on weekends I think it can be seen. I like this show because they are so real and not like some "reality" families that you can tell it is all scripted. Good luck on getting your new job.
I don't get digital cable, but Discovery Health reruns episodes of this show as well.
@tyc415 (5706)
Oh I didn't know Discovery Health showed it. That is good. I haven't watched tonight's show yet, had to watch Dancing With the Stars and Bachelor. :) Will watch it later or tomorrow. I am so looking forward to it.
this as of right now is my favorite show i find it to be really inspiring enjoy watching matt always busy and always coming up with new projects
@tyc415 (5706)
I agree with you. Both Matt and Amy are always so busy and even keeping the kids involved in things. The pumpkin business sure does look good this season and they have done so much work to get it improved and better for the people who come out. I really do admire that family.
i didnt really agree with the new management kinda getting smart with matts mom shes just an older lady who enjoys to conversate with people she would have been a breathe of fresh air to me if i was waiting on those long lines lol