a natural recipe for lip balm to save you from lip sore....

kissable lips  - lip balm
@roniroxas (10574)
i found this site and would like to share you this natural recipe for you can make your own lip balm. http://www.texasdrone.com/Recipes/Lip%20Balms/lip_balms.htm
@squaretile (3833)
that's an interesting site! thanks for sharing it. i also looked at the castor oil one. it makes lip gloss as well as lip balm. the almond and cocoa butter one really looks good. guess if we can be bothered to try it there are solutions that are much cheaper than buying from the shops! they even have a recipe for lipstick!
@neenasatine (2842)
this site is simple but informative... thanks for sharing the info... i really appreciate it... i will also try this recipes but my only problem is i don't know where to find beeswax and coco butter...
Hi again... Wanted to support your site the way you do mine and saw this discussion. I checked out the site and bookmarked it. Thanks a heap for that. With the cold, dry climate we live in coupled with the electric heat in our home my lips often get dry and even split at times. I will certainly refer back to this site and appreciate you posting the link. Best regards to you, Raia
@noriko (1254)
wow this is cool.... during the winter i really suffer from lip sore. thanks for this i hope i can do or make some.