How much did you speed on myLot everyday?

@cywong (143)
Malaysia
Are you sitting the whole day in front of the table just to type in your ideas in myLot.com. How much time did you spend on myLot. Will you getting bored of it?
@goodsign (2287)
I don't have any standard rating time for my daily activity on mylot. But when free time avails, mylot is the first to take. Now mylot will never give me chance for having free time. About feeling bored, it totally depend on the concrete reason of oneself to be here. More new things that I can find here. As for example, just now our sincere member with user name "Phlamingo" responding to "ghorayub" discussion and shared a very fruitful thing of 'How To Download Video From YouTube'. I tested that given link, yes, it really works. And to share back that knowledge with my friend in my friends list, I put up new discussion on the same matter, at least my friend who missed that discussion can share that knowledge. Kindly visit this link; Phlamingo's answer. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1306640.aspx So, when every I got new things from mylot board and the members here, bore element hopefully cannot stay in my body.
@cywong (143)
I find out that I really spend a lot of time on myLot. Should I stop to do this time consuming job. In fact, I spend my time at here because of earning. Hehe. I still prefer to use yahoo answers to get more better advice. I find out that I can more best answers from yahoo answers compare to here. Most of the people at here just spend their time to ask nonsense questions. Even I also ask a lot of nonsense questions at here. Hehe:). Yup, myLot is more addictive compare to yahoo answers since they pay you for your ideas. Instead of wasting so much of time in myLot, why don't we try to search for other source of income that is more better myLot. Hehe:).
@goodsign (2287)
I think if we need more earnings, both of us better go to KLCC, face up cups and start begging!!! hehehehe!!!
@gharinder (2044)
initially when i joined mylot, i was spending 1.5-2 hrs daily, but since my earnings were less compared to the cost i was paying for spending my time on mylot, i decided to reduce my time on mylot, since then there had been times when i have been away from mylot for 2-3 weeks also, but i try to spend 0.5-1 hr daily or sometimes on alternate days. i agree there comes a time when we feel bored on mylot, especially when our close friends have left mylot.
@cywong (143)
Great to heard from you. Looks like you already feel bored of myLot. Did you earn some money from myLot. How much did you earn from myLot per month. Are you join myLot for sharing ideas or for $$:).
@diillu (5121)
I usally don't know how much time I spend on mylot but the minimum is usally 2 hours. Once I'm infront of computer then I hardly can stand up unless there's something more important task for me to do. I usually spend around like 3-4 hours a day and sometimes even more or sometimes quite less. It totally depends upon the spare time that I get.
@cywong (143)
I wasn't know it is worth to spend too much of time in myLot. It really seem to waste most of my time in daily life. I join myLot because of $$. Hehe:). In fact, it is very addictive compare to others answers and discussions web site. But I find out that my earnings is increase very slow. I also lazy to play around with it. If compare myLot with yahoo answers. I prefer yahoo answers more than myLot. Most of people in yahoo answers really spend their time to answer and ask question. But in myLot, most of the people like to ask nonsense question and simply reply any questions. Hehe:).
@rhane7315 (5655)
i usually spend time on mylot for about 10-12 hours as long as my net is in good condition