..does adding spices makes the dish delicious or is't for good aroma only?...

@rave700 (247)
...when we spice on the food would it make the taste good...or are we just adding spice to make the smell of the food good?....or is't both?
Spices are very relevant to one's dishes, as this will make your dishes more delicious and tasteful. I love eating spicy foods, which include seafoods and other viands. Some people do not like to add pepper in their dish because some people have allergies with it. Have a nice day and God speed!
Both! Spices give a dish both flavour and aroma! I love spices, food without spices to me just tastes bland! PurpleTeddyBear.
@rave700 (247)
..yup!...i agree to that....it would be a lot of eating for me if i could smell the aroma and taste of the spices....yumyum...
@deebomb (15319)
I like to add both spices and herbs to my cooking for both the flavore and the aroma. Beside adding to the aroma and flavore they also add vitamins and minerals to our diest especially for those that don't eat vegetables.
@Savvynlady (3685)
To be honest, BOTH. I remember while cooking in the military, this coworker of mine advised me to rub some cinnammon on a pot roast we were prepping the night before, and the next night, them fellas kept raving about that roast and asked me to do it again! so I know that adds a nice touch. not a lot, just a little to make it significant.
I like spicy food even if I don't really get used to it. But the feeling is quite interesting.
@lightningMD (5932)
I believe adding spices to our cooking does both. It makes a wonderful aroma in our kitchens as it is cooking. It also makes the food taste better and makes the food more satisfying. I cant imagine cooking without spices.
@magikrose (5433)
Spices add allot to food. They add a wonderful aroma along with flavor and some even add a little color. For me I am not worried about the color as I am about the aroma and the flavor. As long as my kids will eat it I am not worried.