What do you think of Nobel Prize?

@mari123 (1862)
China
At the same time of every year, we often expect and wonder who will win the Nobel Prize. For so many years, Chinese have been very disappointed because none of our mainland scientists or writers have ever won the Prize. So what do you think of it?for me, i think the nobel prize is a general prize,it can't be professional in all area,and because the general situation in usa or some other developed country indeed much better than us ,so we can't get the prize that is in our expectation.however,if we have really had some great technology development.whatever they said we really do good at some area, it can't be valued just due to the prize association not giving the prize to chinese.of course , there are also many problems in the standardization measure.do you agree with my opinion?
@gwendovere (1283)
If George W ever gets one, it will negatively change forever what I think of the Nobel Peace Prize.