Do you find it easy to get out of bed in the morning?

@missbdoll (1168)
Australia
Do you find it easy or hard to get up in the morning?Do you just leep up as soon as the alarm goes off or do you always just "want five minutes more"?
@gberlin (3836)
I get right out of bed and start getting ready for the day. I like going to work and even on weekends I do not stay in bed very long. I think in started in high school where I had a first period class every day. It continued in college and I just got into the habit of getting up right away in the morning.
@lucky_witch (2711)
No, I really find it hard to wake up early in the morning. There are times that before I go to sleep, I will say to myself that I really need to wake up early in the morning. But when the morning comes, I really find it hard to get up from my bed. I just have to take a few moments just lying in the bed before I could really stand up.
@wseayuan (374)
hi,friend . i just like what you say . in the moring ,i just stay in the bed and don't want to get up .sometimes i watch the time ,i always say to myself itis early ,just have another ten minuters .then i sleep again ,then when i get up it is more than one hour later .i quickly brush the teeth and wash my face .just have a little breakfast.maybe i like sleep.
@diillu (5128)
Oh.. it's really really hard for me to get up early in the bed from just one ring of my alarm. I have three alarm clocks to wake me myself up early in the morning. I put the alarm in the difference of 5 minutes in each clock and I wake up after the 3rd alarm clock rings up. I can stay up late and I can go without sleeping for one whole day but if I once slept that it is really difficult for me to wake myself up.
@wasons (303)
hello missbdoll! yes i think it is a little hard to get up in the morning,especially in winter days i find it is very hard to get up as my body in the warm bedding.as "five minutes more" said to me and fall asleep again!:D
@steerforth (1802)
No! It's not easy to wake up in the morning, I would like to sleep a lot! In these days I'm very tired because I had some exams at the universty in the last days and now I want to sleep, I'm very tired :D