which among your current expenses can you do without?

Of all among your daily expenses which do you think you can do without? I normally spend for home supplies for the daily use of everyone who lives here in our house. But sometimes, i spend,too on unnecessary things like junk foods, entertainment, additional supplies, etc.
@aaidjs (1149)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hello, you give me a subject for thinking!!We all have more unnecessarily things at our home but daily ?I go to the green market place regularly and buying lot of fruits and vegetables which I already have in my backyard!!I like to buy some drops for grandchildren or if I go in the Mall I like to spend money for perfumes!!And I have to say that I have a little problem with shoes!!I have to much shoes!!My hubby sometimes ,but only sometimes say that I love more shoes than him!!One more thing!I have 5 /five/mob. phone's different colours!!Now is to late and I have to go in bed!!You make me fill guilty!!Tomorrow will be a new day,and no more junk things!!Regards Silvana
@webeishere (36353)
I copuld not get rid of any type of food exspenses. Even for my candy. HAHAHA! Now I could get rid of my sattelite TV service I think. But I won't as long as it's still affordable to us. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@aaidjs (1149)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Thanks!!Grandma Silvana
Thanks for sharing your "excess". lol Yes, stop buying junk things. I am trying to learn that,too.
@owstalaga (4553)
Hmm... i think it'd be accessories for me.... i like to splurge on accessories sometimes although i don't really get to use some of them because i'm not the type who goes out to party or anything and wearing all those "bling blings". I sometimes think i'm overdressed whenever i do that although it makes me feel nice. Hahaha. Anyway yeah, i guess it's just accessories for me.... ^_^ Oh... wait, and i think some food sometimes.... When i'm outside and i see something that looks delicious or see some favorite snack or food, i just go ahead and buy it even if it's not in my budget. Hahaha, that's really bad.... ^_^ So that makes it accessories and some food!
Two things that really waste your money.
@owstalaga (4553)
yeah... Haha... by the wqay. thanks for picking me for the best response. =)
@webeishere (36353)
I suppose that the most useless exspense I have right now is my OnStar subscription. I could do without it but choose not to as long as I can afford it anyhow. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I got it.
Same here. :)
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
hmmm. i think with not using my car, i can save fuel charges and instead i can use public transport. there are other routine lesiure which can be avoidable if necessary take care
Yah, considering the rising of price of gasoline almost every month.
@lightningMD (5932)
Well we decided that we were spending to much eating out. On the weekends I work from ten am to ten pm both Saturday and Sunday. We got into the habit of hitting the drive-thru on the way to work. When we added up how much we spent in just one month we were very surprised. We decided to stop eating out and to spend that money on groceries instead. There is not much else we can out. We have already shut off our cable service and we have no heat or hot water in our house. We are hoping to save enough to have the gas turned on before the snow flies.
That is very nice to know.