Oh my GOD!

Cyprus
Hey guys, I really need help. Right now I am at the office and I am trying to open my eyes and write to you. I am sooo sleepy and I really can't do any work. 3 cups of strong coffee didn't help, and I really have to stay here today due to a load of work! I only slept for 3 hours because I was working late(my other job is singing). Can anyone tell me something that could possibly wake me up? Any tricks, advice, tips, or drinks or absolutely anything...please!
You can start stretching yourself. Try walking for how many minutes and drink coffee at the same time. Since you are sleeping three hours only, it is really possible that you will have a daytime somnolence. I advised you to sleep for more then three hours, so that you will regain enough energy for your daily routine activities on the following day. Have a nice day and God speed!
• Cyprus
You are totally right! I will probably try to find some extra time to sleep. Thanks a lot
@ArmyChick (488)
well, what usually works for me is drinking a lot of water and not going to the bathroom right away. if you have to go to the bathroom, it will be very hard to sleep. lol
Haha, a feasible idea! Maybe I will try it someday! Hi, eftychiap!Anyway, insufficient sleep does harm to your body and health. If it is a frequent occurrence(working very late) to you, you'd better consider quit one of your jobs. After all nothing is more important than your health, right? Take care
• Cyprus
Haha this is hilarious! I never thought of that..
@abi1005 (194)
try to go for a walk first..don't push yourself too much..if you can take a nap, do so. it might help you. you just can't force yourself to work when you're sleepy.
@ssh123 (31096)
One needs proper sleep and at a fixed time. Do not keep changing the sleeping hours and the number of hours you sleep. I sleep for 7 hours and I go to bed at 11 a.m. I get up between 5.45 and 6 a.m. If one sleeps well, whatever is the quantum of work one does, one will not get sleep during day time. Also keep a watch on quantity of food intake. If you over eat that may cause some sleepiness. Do not force yourself with overdoses of coffee or tea, that may spoil your health. The best you can do is to relax (short nap for 30 minutes) will do a lot good.