FAUX News tactics

I know I have a few friends here that absolutely despise FAUX (FOX) News. Here is a video concerning their tactics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3kI8LNTqNo Our reasons for not dealing with FAUX News are valid, now the truth is being told, but I'll just bet this is one more subject that will be kept out of all news.
@jayperiod (870)
You're right, any news station caught forging documents to influence a Presidential race should be pulled from the air. Oh, wait, that was CBS, not FOX. I'm always amazed at those who complain about FOX, when CNN (Communist News Network), BSNBC, and the Big 3 (ABC, NBC, and CBS) have obvious liberal slants. FOX consistently has debate between people on both sides, i.e. Hannity & Colmes. I never see that on the lib networks.
Hannity and Colmes??? Oh Puh-lease! If that type of shenanigans is what is now considered credible in this day and age, it's no wonder the elitists are getting by with so much!
In my haste I forgot to ask for your links concerning the other news sources. I do agree most of them are slanted, please share the slants on the others.
@theprogamer (10539)
I'd have to go find them(some really good ones), but you know I'm no fan of the all the alphabet soup news stations. Even though there is some "hi-fiving" going on on this site, newsbusters.org points out glaring issues with all sorts of news networks, newspapers and print media. I must say I'm not too surprised with FAUX though. I was livid when they ran a story about all men being abusers and women never abuse in a relationship. I was floored. -_-
@theprogamer (10539)
Just lump FAUX news with the rest of the alphabet soup networks NBS(NBC) - nothing here but prop questions, spins CBS - liars, doubletalkers, doublestandards ABS(ABC) - more nothing here CCCPNN(CNN) - Urggh. Like an ego stroking party in some shows -_- MSNBS - see NBC magnified FAUX - definitely not fair and balanced, at least be honest guys -_- Because its the weekend and I want to relax, I'll just say some forums and blogs point out the bias. I already mentioned newsbusters. Granted I don't agree with everyone there, but there are some good instances of the media either misrepresenting things, omitting things and double standards.
I'm with ya for the most part, however, I didn't call out the others because I don't have anything on them. Please do that digging! I'd love to have something concrete. ...I also think Lou Dobbs is still delivering clean news, though most of CNN is more interested in Hollywood antics.
@xParanoiax (6997)
*applause* Another awesome video, Visitor. It collects loads of good information on that particular station. I agree with some other posters, it's definitely not only FAUX news. Almost all news stations are identical in their methods of promoting...propaganda, lies, misinformation. There's loads of memos like that. RECENTLY, we've discovered that their methods aren't theirs privately, but Bush's current administration has been giving them specific lies to tell, specific types of propaganda. Well, I shouldn't say it's been "discovered". Plenty of us have none that for a long time, but the point is it has been made public knowledge, recently. Here's some articles on it: http://www.xanga.com/MyFreedomWings/622795545/bushs-administration-gives-news-specific-lies-and-propaganda-to-report.html This is widespread. So...it's not much of a leap to say that our news is corrupt, a load of bullsh* for us to be fed every single day. It's a proven fact! And people have scoffed. Denial much? Aanyway. The truth's about...
GOOD articles! (on the third one, still reading) This stuff has been going on for years! That first article from the Washington Post is dated March 15, 2005. 200-FIVE!!! ...but our mainstream media wouldn't lie to us, would they? I guess that 1.65 billion our president spent to keep the fake news alive is just a figment of my imagination...*rolls eyes* 2005. OMG! Expect to see a bulletin later. I have a feeling that just the "oldness" of this information will curl some truther toes! Thanks for leaving that here for people to use to **COUGH** inform themselves.
*smiles* I'm glad I found sommat useful ^_^ And yeah...to have all the information laid out before us like that...whew boy. But yup. Since 2005. That was toward the start of Bush's re-election I believe? Hm. Anyway, I'll be lookin' forward to seein' the bulletin :)
@RosieS57 (889)
Stephen Colbert - Stephen steam cleans the flag.
Hey waitaminute, wait! FAKE news is good. Fake news is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report. If they spend 1 billion on FAKE news then I think it is money well spent. I saw Stephen Colbert on Larry King and he was downright HAWT! It kinda makes me a little sick to say that...but he was adorable! If he had one little chance I would vote for him in '08 fertrue. LOL http://tinyurl.com/2u39dg
@DavidReedy (2411)
Not that I'm going to disagree with you or anything, but sadly no news (mainstream) source is reliable... Foreign sources seem to be a bit more reliable, but then you've got to be prepared for their ownership and their biases... sigh. dr...
I didn't mean to come off like FAUX is the only lying network, far from it. I do find bits of others a tiny bit fair. CNN allows Lou Dobbs to speak his peace and MSNBC allows Oberman to have at it. If ya find anyone credible dishing on the other networks, lemme know. I'll be glad to post it if you don't want to.