What is your favorite soul food recipe?

@magnet (2087)
I love soul food. I would like for you all to share your favorite soul food recipe with me. I might find a new way of making something a different way. My favorite is Collard Greens. All I do is pick it from the garden,wash it very well,boil some water,fry some fat back meat and pour it in the boiling water, add a big slice of ham and the another piece of fat back meat in the water amd boil it till it's tender. I also add just a little bit of red pepper to it.
i love baked mac and cheese. I really like it with some candied yams and corn bread. Throw in a side of bar b q ribs or chicken and it's all she wrote. I don't cook this for myself as my mom makes it the best.
@magnet (2087)
I love baked mac and cheese and corn bread. I wish I can make corn bread like my Grandma did when she was living. I don't like candied yams but I like sweet potatoes
@ptrnow (57)
Hi! I don't know if this is considered soul food but my favorite lunch is when I cut up cauliflower, cucumber and tomatoes slices, then I put it all in a bowl with salad dressing, preferably sun dried tomato or feta. I find this to be a very energizing lunch. Especially if you like vegetables, you will love this. It is like a salad without the bulky lettuce. r.