do you use your hairbrush as microphone? LOL

hi guys and gals, have you ever used, even just once, your hairbrush as your microphone, while singing to your favorite tune or song? hehehe.. i did and i had fun when i was kid... haha...but not anymore, i feel silly... hehehe... tell me about your experiences.. thanks!
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
haha, silly topic that you started. But to be quite honest, I did use the hairbrush as microphone few years ago, when I was a teenage. Imagining that I was singing in from of people, as a famous singer... haha, that was very silly..!!
hahaha. atleast i made you laugh... well, atleast we had fun... good day
@gradyslady (4055)
I used to use a brush or the remote control for the tv. :) I loved doing that when I was younger.
hahah.. i never thought of using remote control.. hahaha...ever tried using spatula or laddle instead?
@martinha (631)
• Portugal
When I was a kid, a lot of times. I had no micro so I had to improvise and the hairbrusher when the best. At least it's similar to a micro. Right now I would also feel silly, but why not? Singing is great!
yeah, it is... singing relieves tension... i even read an article lately that says it increases our antibodies...
@spoiled311 (5502)
oh...hahaha i never thought of it that way...no, i haven't used my hairbrush as microphone to sing, although i would imagine myself singing in front of the mirror. i just imagine that i have a mic on hand. hahaha
hahaha..that could work... you're not online in YM for couple nights already... hehehe... but you're mylotting alot... hehehe...