What's your highest earning including your referrals on mylot?

@cobradene (1171)
Would it be right for me to ask my friends how much they have been able to earn from mylot the maximum including their referrals? Has it been a steady rise in their income? :) Am slogging myself here.Haha..!
@laurika (4536)
I don't have any active referrals, so all what I make here depend only on me.I am sure you know how hard it is to get referrals here, specialy those active ones.But anyway my earning up from how many response I make, how many discussion I create and it is every day different.i am not here that lon, only like 2 and half month and I just reach my second 10$.Hope to make at least two more to the end of the month.
@cobradene (1171)
Yea, I'm almost making 3$ at the end of one and a half weeks or something.:)
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I don't have any referrals. I don't have as much time at the computer as I used to either. My all time highest day was over $1 but that was a while ago. This month I have two really good days, one was exactly $0.50, the other was yesterday with $0.53.
Well it is hard without no referrals but you hard find good referrals,i have a friend but he does nothing to boost my earning so he is an nonactive referral.The most i made in one day is 0.41 but you can do best if you have more time.
@shak143 (1280)
hi friend i don't think so your wasting your time over here in mylot.but it's true that with out referals it's hard to earn more amount in mylot.i have no referals not even one.iam earnign 20 to 25 cents per day.initially i earn 60 cents also but now iam not taht much active.so my earnings are get reduced.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, without referrals mylot is really tough job. I'm also one of the person who is running out here in mylot without a single referral. It is really sad to say this but yes inspite of my hardest try I haven't been able to get one single referrals. Without referral I spend aournd 3-4 hours here in mylot and make like 30-35 discussions or reponse and I make around 30 cents in a single day. I must say that I'm working hard.