Do u mind your boyfriend or girlfriend 's stature and feature?the standard?

lover  - two lover
@wseayuan (374)
China
Do u mind your boyfriend or girlfriend's stature and feature?the standard of you boyfriend or girlfriend?
@kiobug (2250)
I dont mind at all. : )
@hyzz1982 (1040)
of course. who doesn't mind? the one you like must is the one when you see her you will be happy. my girlfrind's figure? no i will not comment it here. yes ,i mind it .but i donn't think it is the most important thing. the more important factor is the characters.
@hyzz1982 (1040)
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Well, I do have to be attracted to someone. But there are also a lot of different types of people I am attracted to, so it's not that they have to live up to some exact standard for me to be attracted to them. I used to prefer androgyny in either men or women, and yet my last two lovers have been a very feminine woman and a fairly masculine man. So nothing is set in stone for me... I'm simply attracted to whoever I'm attracted to. But, no, a relationship with someone I wasn't attracted to obviously wouldn't last.