MY 2007 Nissan Tiatan........... FUNNY!

Heres the thing I keep getting these calls about getting my 2007 nissan Titan serviced. The first few calls I ignored. Then I got one saying thanx for getting my titan serviced. Well I called the number back and talked to a guy. He said what can I do for you? I sad I keep getting these calls about getting my 2007 Nissan Titan serviced. He said yes they are courtesy calls. I said well heres the thing.....I DONT OWN ONE!!! LOL. He was silent for a moment and said excuse me, you dont own one? I said nope but if you say I do then I want my TRUCK!! LOL. He asked for my phone number and took it off the records. To bad I didnt really own one..they are very nice trucks!!
@lilybug (21145)
Funny! I keep getting calls about my credit card account. I don't have a credit card. It is a recording that calls all the time. It says there is not a problem........ I just hang up cause I don't have a credit card.
@lilybug (21145)
Of course, mine is probably someone trying to commit fraud. I don't think that would be it in your case.