Blogs on movies

Malaysia
Hey, I just created an online blog that has links to movies and tv episodes, and I was wondering whether any bloggers out there are interested to link with my site and vice versa.. Also, does anyone has a clue on how to generate traffic to your site?
@raychill (6530)
So is it a blog about movies or is it just a bunch of links? I'd be curious to read opinions on movies and such...but I have no need for links. I know where to go for that sort of stuff.
It is sort of both.. Links and a bit of sypnopsis.. I just started it..
@raychill (6530)
Interesting. Well maybe I'll check it out sometime. Good Luck to you.
Thanks.. =) I just started, so I didn't really put much reviews yet.. I'm trying to put as much as I can, but it might look too wierd.. so I'm just doing a few post a day.. =) thanks... feel free to drop by.. thanks again for responding.. moviestvreviews.blogspot.com/
@Kecia08 (554)
Could you give us the name of the site? I plan to open a movie review site in the next week or so (once I have enough reviews to get it going), and maybe interested then...But I would like to see it!
Since you do have some reviews, I suggest you create one now.. cause it's best that you update your blog everyday. For now, as you can see, I just started my blog and I also put in movie links in there. I also write about what I think in certain shows. Here's my link, http://moviestvreviews.blogspot.com/ . Once you've created your blog, we can exchange links to get more traffic and page rank if you want.. =)) Thanks for responding..
Great to know a lot of people here are interested in movies and television. I have a movie entertainment site, and you may reach it through the blog posted in my profile. It's called Hots Up. I'll add a link to your site in one of my future posts.
@Perry2007 (2229)
That is great, I'm interested to see. Accept my invitation to be a friend. PM me and I will do likewise. Isn't my lot the greatest. Have a great day and God Bless.
Okay.. I've just pm you.. thanks for the response.. =) You too!! take care!