Do you like big house???

China
my house is very large, containing almost eleven rooms in it.but, as for a family of four members, the broad space sometimes gives me a feeling of loneliness. the rooms are seperated far away from one another, thus giving me no chance to go to my parents' room frequently,and in result i usually couldn't enjoy the warmth the family members can give ,i now want a smaller house, in which, my room is just near my parents' and i can put my head in my mother's bosom. oh, that is beautiful!
@diillu (5128)
Waow, I must say that you have pretty big house and most of all it is really big for the family of four members. I love small house and live in the small house. My family is 5 member family and we have four bedrooms. One bedroom for each of us and 1 for our parents. Apart from that we have one guestroom, one kitchen and one living room. This is all.