small claims court

United States
October 28, 2006 9:06am CST
I have a countersuit against someone in small claims. It is on a different day than the original suit. I want to cancel the suit. Do I just not show up for it? hopefully without getting in trouble or do i contact the court and cancel it? or can it be canceled at all?
No responses