Going Out In The Rain

@TerryZ (22083)
I woke up this morning and it pouring out. And I have to go and do a few things. And its rather chilly out there too. Its suppose to be like this all day. Oh yippee! So do like going out when the weather is not so nice? Did I mention I dont like going out in this kind of weather?lOL
@pyewacket (44032)
It was raining here this morning too, but turned out beautifully sunny later on. I may not be thrilled about going out in rainy weather but I can't stand to be home all day either. No Way!
@TerryZ (22083)
Yes it turned turned out to be nice and sunny yesterday.LOL
@gabs8513 (48710)
I hate it to but Gissi is refusing to use a litter Box so I have to go out in it don't you think he should be a bit more considerate? I don't know
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh geez hes thinking hey mom Im not a cat!heheheheh
@gabs8513 (48710)
Well come on he could for the Winter and be a bit considerate lol
@gabs8513 (48710)
I am trying but Gissi has his own mind "sigh" and this cute look so I just give in lol
Hi Terry, I agree, I can't imagine that rain in November would be all that great. The only time I love to be out in the rain is if it's really hot in the summer and it cools everything off. I also love the smell after a good rain! Try and have a good day! Luv & Hugzz, PurpleTeddyBear.
@TerryZ (22083)
thanks you too. Hugs
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
In here today the weather also not nice. Not much rain but a lot of wind (that is typical Netherlands). But i have to go to dispensary to buy my son medicine. It is lazy but i must to, so...me and my son use big jaket, syal and went out ^_^;;
@TerryZ (22083)
Well just be careful! I hope you dont get blown away.LOL
well according to me this wheather is very nice.. the dark clouds,cool noce air blowing,the sweet voice of leaves touching each other.. the smell of the earth.. its just too amazing feeling... whenever i go in this wheather all my tensions or any saddness just go away... Rain feels a new life in me...... Just LOve Rains
If it is a mist, I don't mind so much. But if it is anything more than a mist, it causes me a bit of a problem. I have to walk my dog several times a day so he'll go to the bathroom, and most of the room he has to walk (which is a lot), is at the back of the apartments, which is all grass. Which gets muddy if it rains. I don't have much trouble driving in the rain, although sometimes those puddles that fly onto my windshield when someone drives from the opposite side of me almost blind me!