November Sweeps-07--Rate'Em!

Our Time - Our time banner by me
@Liasonfan (1702)
Ok, so I am for ANYTHING that brongs Jason and Elizabeth together. Rain, wet, who needs a shower scene...smokin'hot!So so far who's just loving sweeps???
I so agree they are doing a great job this November with the whole black and white Ball.I am on the edge of my seat everyday.
I think they always do a job job at cliff hangers.
@jillmalitz (5132)
I always enjoy the GH storylines. Just when you think they cant come up with something they do. Will Jason and Liz finally get together? I guess we could have to wait thanks to the writers strike. What do you think of the Spinell story line. I think he is so funny, especially during the ball as he tries to defend LuLu.
i really hope that they FINALLY get together.. i think they make a beautiful couple..i am sure it will happen after sam tries to open her mouth and jason comes out with it first.. i have no idea if that happened yet as i missed fridays show... but that is what has been on the previews... as far as spinelli i am growing to love his character... he puts the missing piece in the story line with sonny's "business" and jason...i really hope that him and georgie get together and lulu stays with logan..but i really dont think that will happen for some reason..
well you were right if jason was pushed to adimitting anything he sure did today.. did you see when he told elizabeth that he was in love with her for sometime now... i loved it. i am so glad that it is out now that jason is jakes father.. now we have to wait to see what carly does about it. you know as well as i do there is going to be alot of drama ther if she isnt the next one to go..
Jason is such a good hearted "bad" guy. Trouble is in soap land nobody can stay together forever... Will Jax be found?