Horror Films: Have you seen any new Horror films?

@jezzmay (1845)
I have seen Saw IV and 30 Days Of Night.I enjoyed them. Some people did not seem to like them,but I thought they were worth watching.What have you seen?
@ptotheb (230)
• New Zealand
Horror movies are one of my favorites, I always watch them no matter how much i freak out at night. Ive watched saw 1,2,3 and need to go watch saw4 soon. I just cannot see any way how they continue it, how can jigsaw be alive? ah well, the writers get paid for a good job i guess
@jezzmay (1845)
You will be surprised at the way they continue Saw IV.It to me was real kool,I liked it.
Those Saw films are coming out too fast for me I can't keep up. They come out later over here but I only just watched Saw II last night and I know Saw IV has been out in the cinemas for a while. I'll probably be getting round to watch that one when Saw X is out at the rate i'm going.
@ruby1459 (2602)
I love horror movie as well, actually I also thought 30 days of night were decent. The last horror movie was....I don't even remember, it was a long time ago but I love Hostel/Hostel 2, Saw, 28 Days/Weeks Later...stuff like that, you know :)
I like to watch horrormovies. They dont scare me much. I cant wait to see Saw 4 or 30 days of night. Disturbia was the last horror movie I have seen. It was creepy and had a good story.
@tess1960 (2386)
I've seen both of those. I have all of the Saw movies that are out in my collection. Recently we bought skinwalkers. I believe that is the title. It was really good. I wish that one was a series on TV. I have been into collecting the "8 movies to die for" series.
@jezzmay (1845)
I got to see Skinwalkers and I thought it was good.I got all the Saw movies but the 3rd.If you have not seen it,The Mist is a good movie. I just watched Awake the other day it was o.k.It was not what I was expecting.